Wednesday, August 5, 2009

36 weeks

I turned 36 weeks yesterday and had my last bi-weekly appointment. I start going weekly, so I will get to go back next week! Yay! We found out yesterday that the baby is still head down, but he has turned, and he is now face up instead of face down. She said that is probably what is causing my horrible back pain. The baby has dropped, but she won't be able to tell how much until she does an internal exam. I told her that I have started having contractions already, so she is going to start the internal exams next week! I hope that I have some sort of progress. I have had so many contractions that I am going to be upset if I don't have anything. She also told me that if I go into labor on my own now, that she won't stop it. So I am happy about that, but I am hoping to make it at least 1 or 2 more weeks so that he is considered full term. I also filled out my pre registration forms for the hospital, so I am ready to go there too!!

Here are the updates on Colt:

babycenter.com
0-40

That is it for now, and I am hoping to have even better news next week! And I promise to get a picture on here of me at 36 weeks.

I have much more to post about, but that will come later in the week.

1 comments:

Nikki K. said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU LINDA!!! SO CLOSE!

Post a Comment