Here is Clay on Christmas 2008. He looks like a baby. He was 18 months old.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
What a difference a year makes!
There is so much that can change in a year's time. When I was growing up, I always felt like every year seemed to drag by. Especially the school year. The summer went by fast though. Now that I am grown (somewhat), and I have a family, I see exactly how fast a year goes by and how much can actually change in just a short year. 2009 proves that for sure. But taking a look back at pictures from 2008, it is just unbelievable.
This was Clay this year on Christmas 2009. Here he is 2 1/2 yrs old, and no longer looks like a baby. He has lost most of his baby look, and now he looks like a little boy. He has such a huge vocabulary now compared to last year. He is able to really get in there and play with his cousins and not be the one holding back because he is too little. He is able to do so much that he couldn't do in 2008.
Not only did Clay change, but Robbie and I expanded the family of 3 that we had to a family of 4. This was us on Christmas 2008. The funny thing is that we actually had already expanded our family to 4, but we didn't know it yet. We were trying in December 2008 for another baby, but we didn't know that we were already pregnant on Christmas until NYE!
It just amazes me how much can change in 1 year. I hope to be able to post about a lot more changes in 2010! I have a lot of goals set for this year, and I hope to accomplish most, if not all, of them!

0 comments:
Post a Comment