Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Clay and Colt

I have been wanting to post comparison pictures of Clay and Colt for a while now. Everyone tells me how much they look alike. So I thought I would post them for everyone to see.

This is Clay in the hospital the day after he was born.


This is Colt in the hospital the day after he was born.


This is Clay (notice how he is sleeping)


This is Colt (approx the same age)


This is Clay's 1st smile caught on camera


This is one of Colt's 1st smiles caught on camera


Clay


Colt


My 2 boys!


I can't believe how much these two actually look alike! They definitely have their own personalities though. Clay was a MUCH easier of a baby than Colt is. Clay started sleeping through the night at 4 weeks, and he never stopped. Colt started sleeping through the night at 4 weeks also, but he got sick at about 11 weeks with a cold, and he has been off and on through the nights ever since. He will have a really good week, and then we will have a really bad week with him. And Clay was content with just sitting on the floor or in his swing. He is still that way. He loves to play with toys by himself. He also loves to play toys and games with others. But there are times that I will sit on the floor to play with him, and if he has had too much interaction that day, he will say "No Mommy. No play." Um okay. He loves to be with other people, but he understands when he wants/needs his ME time. Colt is the exact opposite! He wants   has to have someone holding him, or talking to him, or looking at him in order for him to be content. He doesn't like to be left alone in the room. He has gotten really bad during the day while Robbie is at work that if I go to another room, he bawls. It is annoying at times, but in a way, it makes me feel good needed. Since I didn't get to stay at home with Clay at this age, I never had a problem with him and seperation anxiety. I don't have the problem yet with Colt either, but I have a feeling that I will. But until then, I won't worry about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment