Yesterday we had one of those days. You know those days. The ones that there is a constant roadblock everywhere that you look. One that has you taking tylenol every 4 hours just to keep the headache at bay. The one that leaves you with a sleepless night. Not the sleepless night where you are waken up every 4 hours to nurse. But the one that has so many things on your mind that you can't catch a wink of sleep.
The day started out really well yesterday. We got up and got the boys ready. My Grandma had stayed the past two nights, and she had decided to go home yesterday. We were all hungry, so instead of eating leftover beans, we decided to go out for a nice lunch. So we load up the car and drive to Panera Bread. We have a great lunch, and then we stop in over at Michael's. We wanted to get some fresh, spring flowers for my Grandpa's grave. The snow had pretty much left the poinsettas that were on his grave flat. After getting the flowers, we drove out to the cemetery. Then we headed to my Grandma's house. Colt was asleep and Clay was almost there, so we left them both with my Grandma, and Robbie and I went birthday shopping for Clay. Since we have a little bit of extra money right now, we wanted to go ahead and get his birthday party supplies out of the way and get his big gift. It isn't until May, but still.
We leave my Grandma's house and enjoy a few hours away from the kids, and then head back over there. After we got there, we had planned on leaving and going grocery shopping. But Clay was still asleep, and Colt was ready to nurse. We ended up staying til 11:15 last night and decided to go grocery shopping today. My cousin (who lives with my Grandma) was off last night, and we all watched a movie and ordered a pizza. So not only did we eat out for lunch, we ate out for dinner. I didn't cook at all yesterday. And I didn't workout. And I drank a dr.pepper. After we ate dinner, we started talking about some things that Robbie and I are going through (more on that later), and it pretty much went downhill from there. I had to take tylenol to get (somewhat) rid of my stress headache. Clay was acting like a complete terror. And then Colt has (we think) an ear infection. So he didn't want to be put down. And when you did hold him, you had to be standing up and he had to be up on your shoulder. Not laying down. So yesterday just ended up being a horrible day.
This morning Robbie had to go and get some stuff taken care of for work, and then he had to stop and get his oil changed. Once he gets home and we eat lunch, we plan on going grocery shopping. This is what I have in mind for tonight. I am not a blue cheese fan, but I am definitely willing to give it a try!

2 comments:
Holy cow, Pioneer lady sure likes to take pictures of her ingredients LOL. Those burgers do look good though.
Everyone has craptastic days once in a while. Isaac goes around singing "Oh Crappy Day" from time to time! Just shake it off and start tomorrow anew.
Andie, I LOVE that about her website. I like seeing step by step instructions :-)
Post a Comment