Wednesday, February 24, 2010

.....I'd be dead!

So this little guy to the left now has 2 teeth on the bottom! I can't believe that they finally cut through, but thank you Lord that they did!

So the other night while I was nursing him, he decided to try his new teeth out and bite down on my nipple. Once he did, I unlatched him, and I said  very firmly "No sir! We do NOT bite!"

Once I said this, Robbie looked at me and told me to not get onto him. He said "He doesn't know what he is doing, and that he isn't supposed to be doing that." I said "Well he will learn really fast because everytime that he does it, he is going to be unlatched from me with me telling him no." Then Robbie proceeded to tell me that I was being mean to him.

So fast forward to the end of the night. Clay is in bed. Colt is in bed. And Robbie and I are headed to bed. We get all settled in, and I lean over to give him a kiss. As soon as he leans in, I go lower and bite HIS nipple.

If looks could kill........

1 comments:

Des said...

hahaha! and I did the same thing with my kids when they would bite.

Post a Comment